Overwhelmed with home repairs? Unsure where to turn for community resources? You've come to the right place.
Thank you for your interest in Rebuilding Together Colorado’s home repair programs! We are working to ensure safe homes and communities for everyone. We would love to talk with you about the repair needs at your home and connect you to other community resources that may be able to help you.
Rebuilding Together Colorado Home Repair Application Information
Please review our basic qualifications and program information below. If you have a question that is not answered here, please call our office at 720-524-0840.
You meet our basic qualifications if you...
- Live in the home you own that is located anywhere in the five-county Metro Denver and El Paso county area,
- Counties served are Adams, Arapahoe, Denver, Douglas, Jefferson and El Paso
- Are up to date on the mortgage and property taxes at your home,
- Your household qualifies as low-income (see table below), and
- Someone in your home is elderly, a person with a disability, or a child under the age of 18.
How do Rebuilding Together Colorado's Programs Work?
Once we receive your complete application, our staff will schedule an assessment of repairs needed at your home. Following the assessment, applications selected for repair services will be accepted into one of our core programs:
|Safe @ Home
|Emergency Home Repair
Consideration is given first to households that have not yet received any services from our organization, as well as seniors, persons with disabilities, and families with children who are unable to make their own repairs and who have no able-bodied family members to assist them.
If you feel that you meet our eligibility requirements, you can apply HERE.
Other Community Resources
The programs and resources listed below help homeowners with home repairs and improvements.
- Adams County - Housing Repair Program (720) 523-6203
- Boulder County - Housing Rehabilitation Programs
- Broomfield County - Housing Rehabilitation Program
- Jefferson County Housing Authority - Housing Rehabilitation Program (303) 422-8600, ext. 26 or ext. 29
- Arvada - The Essential Home Repairs Program (720) 898-7494
- Aurora - Single Family Housing Rehabilitation Loan Program (303) 739-7900
- Boulder - Home Repair Programs or call the Long's Peak Energy Conservation at (720) 864-6401
- Colorado Springs - Housing Rehabilitation Program (719) 385-5912 or (719) 385-6877
- Commerce City - Housing Rehabilitation Loan Program (303) 289-3698
- Denver Office of Economic Development
- Englewood Community Development Department offers a number of housing programs (303) 762-2342
- Lakewood - Jefferson County Housing Authority - Housing Rehabilitation Program (303) 422-8600, ext. 26 or Ext. 29
- Longmont - Housing Rehabilitation Program - or call Long's Peak Energy Conservation (303) 774-4445
- Westminster - Housing Rehabilitation
- Habitat for Humanity - through volunteer labor, builds and rehabilitates houses for families in need
- USDA Rural Housing - home repair loans and grants - must live in un-incorporated rural areas of Colorado - call your nearest USDA Rural Development Office
- Brothers Redevelopment - Brothers Redevelopment is a Denver-based nonprofit organization (with a Colorado Springs location) that provides housing and a variety of housing-related services for the region’s low-income, elderly, and disabled residents.